Friday 14th July 2023
- SELECT A DATE
- SELECT A PACKAGE
- BOOK NOW
The Lawn - Centre Court: Men's Semi-Finals - Friday
For those looking for gourmet dining with the hustle and bustle of one of the most popular hospitality facilities.
14 July 2023 | From £3,705+VAT
Rosewater Pavillion: Men's Semi-Finals - Friday
Beautifully landscaped gardens, subtle floral touchpoints, and British-inspired four-course á la carte food and drinks menus personify the theme of tennis in an English garden.
14 July 2023 | From £4,295+VAT
We do not have any packages available to purchase online at the moment.
Please fill in the form below and we’ll be in touch with availability, pricing and details.
"*" indicates required fields
The Lawn is a spacious facility offering award-winning, official hospitality at The Championships, Wimbledon.
Here, you’ll be immersed in the relaxed atmosphere on a private table for you and your guests, where you’ll enjoy an à la carte menu designed and prepared by renowned chefs Michel Roux Jr. and daughter Emily Roux.
Throughout the day you can soak up the glorious sunshine in the garden, whilst sipping on bespoke cocktails, dipping your toes in the foot stream and being serenaded by live musicians. Once play commences on court, the action is just a short walk away.
- Three-course à la carte menu designed by Michel Roux Jnr & Emily Roux
- Traditional Wimbledon afternoon tea
- Strawberries and cream, seafood counter & patisserie counter
- A choice of specially selected wines
- Complimentary bar including premium spirits & chilled Champagne
- Bespoke cocktails designed and served by mixologists
- Official prime viewing location on Centre Court or No.1 Court
- Dedicated concierge service
- English garden with a giant outdoor screen
- Live music throughout the day
Rosewater Pavilion is the award-winning, premium+ official hospitality experience at The Championships, Wimbledon offering private tables for 2-12 guests, relaxed informal lounges and private areas.
Beautifully landscaped gardens, subtle floral touchpoints, and British-inspired four course à la carte food and drinks menus personify the theme of tennis in an English garden, all making for an unforgettable experience. Plus, in keeping with the Best of British theme, you’ll have the opportunity to meet a former British tennis celebrity.
Conveniently located within the Grounds, Rosewater Pavilion also offers you and your guests a stunning outdoor terrace with views towards Centre Court. And once play commences on Centre Court, you have just a short stroll to take your allocated courtside seats.
- Four-course à la carte menu using premium, British sourced ingredients
- Enhanced afternoon tea with paired cocktails
- British themed canapé reception, cheese course and strawberries & cream
- Premium wine selection paired to menu, Champagne (including rosé) and bespoke cocktails
- Complimentary bar open throughout the day so you can re-stock any time
- Refreshing drinks available to take to the tennis
- The first hospitality restaurant facility in the grounds
- Exclusive outdoor terrace with views towards Centre Court
- Dedicated entrance through Gate 10 (reserved for maximum 400 guests)
- Private tables available for 2-12
- A spacious restaurant offering additional privacy and luxury interiors
- Exclusive, relaxing lounge areas